This week, I hustled to get my Lindens done before my (self-imposed) September 1 deadline. I did it, but it was a struggle as the baby was having a particularly needy, wakeful, fussy week.
I got a surprising amount done this week, but it doesn’t really feel like it as I haven’t sewn any actual seams yet. This is what I did:
Date: Monday, July 17
Time sewing: 25 minutes; 5 minutes
What I did: I gave myself 25 minutes to serge all of the fabric for my current dress and would have finished had my serger not spontaneously un-threaded itself twice. The baby started fussing at exactly the 25-minute mark, so I had to stop then and couldn’t finish. Later in the day, I found time to finish serging the pockets and it amazingly only took 5 minutes.